- Sort by Default Order
The state-of-the art technology used in Neurosonic products provides low frequency vibrations which repair imbalance caused by stress. The vibration is highly efficient and its remedial effect is immediate and comprehensive. The Neurosonic Chaise Longue is developed to provide a relaxing resting space for the perfect Neurosonic experience. The design of the longue makes it easy to add to any space, be it work or home. The price shown above is for the basic colors and for the NeurosonicBasic service/performance level. For Chaise Longue you can choose from 30 different color options and from two different service/performance levels: NeurosonicBasic and NeurosonicPlus. Please contact us email@example.com when you want to hear more about color options and service levels. All the products are controlled via a mobile application. It enables users to easily select and adjust the programs to their liking. The app is available for both iOS and Android platforms. Neurosonic Chaise Longue warranty is two (2) years.
- Noise cancelling performance up to 40 dB with low frequencies
- Easy to use with no wires to detangle, settings to adjusts, or buttons to press
- With 50 hours of use on a single charge, QuietOn has the longest battery life of any wireless noise cancelling device.
- These innovative ear plugs are ideal for everyone, from frequent travelers who want to drown out the din of the airplane cabin or motorcycle engine
- Comes with a pair of QuietOn, three pairs of eartips – two pairs of silicone eartips and one pair of Comply Foam eartips and a charging case
QuietOn Sleep earplugs do a great job of blocking out low frequency noises which cannot be handled by normal foam earplugs. They are small, light and comfortable to wear. The 20-hour battery life should see you through all but the deepest of sleeps. QuietOn earplugs combine the advantages of in-ear passive earplugs with active noise cancelling, providing optimal noise reduction across the whole audible spectrum, especially most effective at low frequencies such as snoring sounds, ambient noises coming through walls, or airplane cabin noises.